Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Organized Earrings

A while back there was a backwards Works for Me Wednesday. Backwards because the blogger gets to ask for help with a problem.

I asked for help with organizing my earrings.

I got a lot of great suggestions. And here's what I came up with... a cross between a few of the comments with a little Robin thrown in.


The egg carton was inspired by Lara's idea of using an ice cube tray and putting the dangle earrings through the lid was inspired by my commenter who suggested putting the earrings through cards and then "filing" them.

I plan to paint and decorate my earring organizer. Bet you can't wait to see the pictures.

Read more GeMoOrgNo posts at:
The Lazy Organizer
Multi-Tasking Mommy
With an Angel on my Shoulder
Just About Perfect
Tyler's Triumph

No comments:

Post a Comment