Monday, November 19, 2007

Organized BFIAR

Grom and I are having a lot of fun with Before Five in a Row(BFIAR). We are both learning a lot and enjoying some classic children's books. So far I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite. Every week we read the "best book ever".

I have one of these drawer organizers that I'm using for our BFIAR journey. I request a lot of books from the library and have supplies to gather.

I put the materials we are currently using in the top drawer.

The second drawer has stuff for the next book.

The bottom drawer has the books yet to come.

I love coming home from the library and loading up the drawers. I get to anticipate the fun, the learning and the memories.

GeMoOrgNo was started by Lara the Lazy Organizer. I'm joining her every day this month with photos of organized things.

More Participants
Multi-Tasking Mommy
With an Angel on my Shoulder
Just About Perfect
Tyler's Triumph

No comments:

Post a Comment