I used to eat one or so every Easter season. Not this year though.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Prayer and deep breathing.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
It's raining right now... I love rain.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
It would have to be a gun point. I guess if forced, I'd get my husband or my son. My first thought was Jesus, but since we don't have any real photos of Him, I'm not sure whose picture would be permanently on my body.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
See above. So I guess it would have to be a nose ring. I really want to get my tragus pierced, but so far have been too chicken to follow through.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Boy do I. Our church does a huge outdoor service. I'll be involved in every way that I can. After the service, we have a bbq and a baptism. When we're done, I have a nap planned and then dinner with my family. My mom is making a ham.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
I can have a reese anytime during the year. Cadbury eggs are only available at Easter. Not this year though.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
I think it was my sister announcing the winner of my last giveaway.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
Where do I go? by Neta Jackson.
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
Spring cleaning? My house is so clean all the time, I don't need to do special cleaning in the spring. snort. Seriously... anything that takes lots of scrubbing - showers, grimy corners, greasy stoves... yuck.
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
straight, generic flip-flops... 9 (yikes! that's a lot of flip flops)
12. Which color makes you happiest?
duh. orange - wouldn't you be shocked if I said anything else?
You could answer these fun and random questions too. Join Linda, the queen of randomness at 2nd Cup of Coffee.