It's the Plinko Edition of Random Dozen. Join us at 2nd Cup of Coffee for some random plink fun."Plinking refers to informal target shooting done at non-traditional targets such as tin cans, glass bottles, and balloons filled with water." Plinko is also a carnival game we play at Oneighty, but pot-luck shots fits this meme better, I think.
Here's Linda's definition...
Here's Linda's definition...
So here are your random plinko questions lined up in a row just like tin cans:
1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
I have a pair of Birkenstocks that I bought for my wedding. That was almost 14 years ago. I think they are the oldest. And yes, I got married in a pair of Birkenstocks.
2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?
Nope. So far I've avoided buying any. I would buy Thin Mints or the chocolate covered peanut butter ones. I think they are really a rip off.
3. Do you know how to ballroom dance? If not, would you like to?
Nope. I think I'd like to, but don't think I could talk Surferman into giving it a go.
4. Were you a responsible child/teenager?
Yes. Except for that time that involved too much alcohol and pepperoni pizza.
5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see?
2 - The Blindside and Up. We have The Hurt Locker from Netflix, but haven't found the motivation to watch it. I should probably send it back.
6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as having blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?
Either. Medical stuff fascinates me.
7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I used to like Thursdays. It's almost the weekend. We'd go to Farmer's Market. Always a great day. Now with Surferman not working, weekends aren't as important. I don't think I have a favorite day of the week right now.
8. Do you miss anyone right now?
Until this question made me think about it, I would've said no. But after thinking about it... I miss Gigi.
9. Do hospitals make you queasy?
No. Old Creek Road makes me queasy. It's really winding.
10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card. Not that you ever would, you responsible person, you.
Costco if I'm being practical. Apple if I'm being geeky. Actually I'd be most likely to max it out buying a vacation. Maui anyone?
11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?
Not many. I like my Listerine toothpaste, but Pepsodent is good too. When I drank soda it was Pepsi. I'm sure there are others. However, I mostly shop for price.
12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?
Probably the latter.
Create your own list of plinks and link them up at Linda's 2nd Cup of Coffee.