1. Do you prefer even or odd numbers? Any particular reason?
My favorite number is 3, so I guess I like odd numbers. I'm not sure why I got stuck on the number 3.
2. On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being "not at all" and 10 being Carly Simon-worthy, how vain are you?
Probably a 3.
3. Among these Irish stereotypes, with which do you identify most closely? Talkative, Proud, Inquisitive, Love to party, Hot-tempered
4. How lucky do you consider yourself?
I consider myself blessed beyond belief.
5. What is the subject of your favorite post that you've written?
Probably the gratitude post with Surferman and Grom surfing.
6. Describe March weather where you live in three words.
you - never - know
7. How apt are you at detecting blarney when you hear it? (Smooth talk, flattery)
I think I'm very discerning.
8. How "green" are you, environmentally speaking?
I'm more frugal than green. Lots of green ideas are actually good ways to save money.
9. What is your favorite song this week?
Jesus Let Me See Your Eyes by Cory Asbury.
10. You are walking along and see a coin on the ground. What denomination does it have to be before you will stop to pick it up?
Money is money. I pick up pennies.
11. Complete the sentence: "Every time I look outside my window ...."
and see the ocean I feel so blessed to live where I do.
12. What was the #1 song on the day you were born? See this site to find out.
Daydream Believer by the Monkees.
You could answer these fun random questions. Linda at 2nd Cup of Coffee posts them every week. Join us?