Thursday, March 11, 2010

60 punds gone... FINALLY!

originally posted at my Medifast blog

I lost 1.6 pounds this week. It brought my total to 60.8 pounds. Grom was able to pick out a new bead for my bracelet. And to top it all off, I was able to wear a pair of those old jeans that didn't fit a few weeks ago.

I'm still floundering about a bit, but today's loss and my jeans victory were encouraging.

I have a reward from my mom waiting for me when I get to 65 pounds. She's giving me a "spa day". I'm not sure what all that means, but I'll take it. I could be relaxing at the spa (Can you see me with my hair in a turban and cucumbers on my eyes?) this time next week.

Time to tighten the screws and get this weight loss machine running more efficiently. I'm going to keep it simple this week foodwise, drink my water and get to dancing again.

I can do it.

My discovery of the week: Medifast came out with brownies. While it sounds like a marvelous idea, I don't care for them. I had one tonight and it tasted flat and boring to me. I'll give them a go again in a week or so, but my initial review is THUMBS DOWN.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Robin!!!!!!!! Have fun at your spa day! I'll continue praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo! this is fantastic news.
    I am cheering for the cucumbers over the eyes and a towel wrapped around your head day :)

    hugs to everyone down your way ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That is amazing! Way to go! I need some of that motivation. I want to lose 30-40 and I just can't seem to drop it!

    Exciting spa day coming for you! I love those!

    Good luck on the giveaway...nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete