Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Organized Resources







Organized Junkie

It's been a busy day and I haven't had the time to get some more photos for GeMoOrgNo. Here are some links for my favorite organizing websites (above) and stores (below).






Organized A to Z


I enjoy surfing these websites for inspiration and ideas. Hope you enjoy.

I hope to be back tomorrow with some photos.

GeMoOrgNo was started by Lara the Lazy Organizer. I'm joining her every day this month with photos of organized things.

More Participants
Multi-Tasking Mommy
With an Angel on my Shoulder
Just About Perfect
Tyler's Triumph

3 comments:

  1. Wow, can you believe the month has gone by so fast? I feel like we just started GeMoOrgNo and now it's almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sat down tonight and figured out my posts for the rest of the month. It's been a lot of fun. And easier than I thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a very similar post planned to come soon :) Thanks so much for sharing your resources!

    ReplyDelete