Sunday, November 11, 2007

Like It or Not... Here comes Monday

I know that these posts I make on Sundays make such a difference in how my week goes.

I have managed to get the cold that first Grom and then Surferman have been dealing with. I hope I have it worse, because I haven't been very sympathetic with either of them. I feel b a d.

A new week is here and I have to get it together.

I did better this week with my habits. I was consistent with earrings and going to bed earlier (thanks to Surferman). I'm going to focus on drinking water this week. Fluids should help my cold too.

Habit 7 - Wear earrings daily - HABIT!
Habit 3 - Lights out by 10 pm nightly. - Surferman has been a great encouragement.

Habit 2 - Drink 3 qts of water daily.

Monday
Leftover Pork Ribs - Some Yummy Carb - Veggies - Salad

Tuesday
Enchilladas (from the freezer - didn't eat last week) - Rice - Beans - Salad

Wednesday
Meatloaf Sandwiches - Tomato Soup

Thursday
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole - Salad

Friday
Spaghetti Squash with Meat Sauce - Garlic Bread - Salad

Saturday
Dinner out before church

Sunday
Family Dinner - Menu TBD

My life has been Lovelier. I completed some of my tasks and have some new ones to add.

I'm back with the same tasks this week.
1. Clean out and organize the drawers on Grom's bed.
4. Spiff up guest bathroom.
7. Have a tea party with Grom and Gigi.
8. Pack Surferman's lunch 3 times this week - add love notes.
9. Organize Gigi's bathroom drawers.
10. Wear perfume daily.
11. Restart and be consistent with Daily Bible Reading plan.

101 Things - Still working on Psalm 8

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment