Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Organized Shoes

Here's how we organize our shoes. It's a garage sale bookshelf. Surferman gets the bottom 3 shelves. I get the top three shelves. On top of these shelves sits one of those 12 section cardboard put it together yourself organizers. It holds all the shoes that I don't want to wear and only wear when I have too. It's nice to be able to see my shoes easily. It's also easy to put them away because there is a lot of room.

Join the Lazy Organizer every day this month for GeMoOrgNo - Get More Organized Now!

More Participants
Multi-Tasking Mommy
With an Angel on my Shoulder
Just About Perfect
Tyler's Triumph

2 comments:

  1. Looks nice, we just throw ours in IKEA baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I keep my shoes in my closet and the rest of the family throws theirs in baskets by the back door. Doesn't that sound fun? Actually they're supposed to throw them in the baskets but they never do so it's my daughter's job to do the throwing.

    ReplyDelete