Saturday, November 10, 2007

Organized Library Books

Grom and I get a lot of great books from our local library and beyond. Our library system is online and I can get materials from hundreds of miles away.

With our adventures "rowing" books with Before Five In A Row we get a lot of books.

My organizing tips for library books and minimizing overdue fees is...
  1. to monitor my online account frequently
  2. to have a basket for books and such that are ready to go back

I often have to put out "all points bulletins" for certain books. It's amazing how good those library books are at hiding. I think they like it here at our house where they are read and loved. So far they have all turned up... eventually.

GeMoOrgNo was started by Lara the Lazy Organizer. I'm joining her every day this month with photos of organized things.

More Participants
Multi-Tasking Mommy
With an Angel on my Shoulder
Just About Perfect
Tyler's Triumph

No comments:

Post a Comment