Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"...seek peace,

and pursue it." Psalm 34:14b

"You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You." Isaiah 26:3

always be with grace..." Colossians 4:6

I confess that I'm an eye-roller. Since I can't see my eyes, I don't realize how much I do it. I think it's a lot more than I realize.

I don't usually get angry. I roll my eyes.

I want to be filled with His perfect peace. I want a mind stayed on my heavenly Father. Lord, help me bring peace to my family. Lord, bring peace to me.

Read more about the 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge, and check out Kelli's blog, "Embracing the JOurYney.." as she leads us through it.

Just two rules:
You can't say anything negative about your husband . . . to your husband . . . or to anyone else, about your husband.
Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband. . . to your husband . . . and to someone else, about your husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment