Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Puddles, Google, College, Sugar Highs and whatnot

1. You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it?

If there are no other cars, I'll move to avoid the puddle. It is fun though to drive through a huge puddle... love the sound it makes on the underside of my car.

2. Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.

3. A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar.... what do you choose?

I always wanted to be a doctor. Now though... I don't know if I'd want to invest the time.

4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop?


My lovely wonderful Macbook laptop. I love my laptop.

5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often?

I'm ashamed to say, but don't think anyone who knows me would be surprised, STARBUCKS.

6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one?


Only as class assigments. I don't remember any of the plays names.

7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one?

Ridiculous! Those people need to get a life and stay out of my kids lunch box.

8. How many people can your kitchen table seat?

With leaves we've had 14.

9. What time is it right now?


9:32 pm

10. Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see?

The ocean, a highway and a cemetary.

What do you thunk? Read what others thunk at Thursday Thunks.

2 comments:

  1. The ocean?? I am so jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ocean, the highway, a cemetery? What a combination! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete