Saturday, February 28, 2009

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,

and before honor is humility." Proverbs 15:33

Surferman is sitting on a big decision. It weighs heavy and has been at the forefront of his mind.

He asks what I think.
He asks my Dad what he thinks.
But most importantly, he's asks God what He thinks.

He is listening.

I see Surferman reading his Bible. I see Surferman praying with other men. I see Surferman seeking teaching. I see Surferman processing.

Whatever he decides...

Read more about the 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge, and check out Kelli's blog, "Embracing the JOurYney.." as she leads us through it.

Just two rules:
You can't say anything negative about your husband . . . to your husband . . . or to anyone else, about your husband.
Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband. . . to your husband . . . and to someone else, about your husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment