Monday, February 23, 2009

"Let your speech...

always be with grace..." Colossians 4:6

I've missed blogging about the challenge a couple of days, but I haven't let up in my pursuit of encouraging my husband.

Surferman and I had an interesting exchange yesterday at church. We had a misunderstanding and Surferman decided to blame himself. Surferman wasn't very nice to my husband. I had to speak up and defend my man.

In the past, it could've been a big deal. I would've helped make Surferman feel bad. I would've worried more about affixing blame than getting through the situation.

Instead... a big hug. And on to plan B.

Read more about the 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge, and check out Kelli's blog, "Embracing the JOurYney.." as she leads us through it.

Just two rules:
You can't say anything negative about your husband . . . to your husband . . . or to anyone else, about your husband.
Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband. . . to your husband . . . and to someone else, about your husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment