Sunday, February 15, 2009

"But grow in the grace

and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ..." 2 Peter 3:18

Surferman didn't know the Lord when we met. He wasn't saved when we married. My life could've gone terribly wrong. I prayed.

And God is good, full of mercy and grace.

Eventually... Surferman met his Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

The growth wasn't always swift, but it has been steady.

Growth... I see him reading his Bible.
Growth... I see him praying with Grom.
Growth... I see him serving at church.
Growth... I see him watching his language.
Growth... I see him raising his hands in praise.

I know there is other growth. I don't always see it.

But when I do, I rejoice.

Read more about the 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge, and check out Kelli's blog, "Embracing the JOurYney.." as she leads us through it.

Just two rules:
You can't say anything negative about your husband . . . to your husband . . . or to anyone else, about your husband.
Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband. . . to your husband . . . and to someone else, about your husband!

1 comment:

  1. Robin! That was such a beautiful post about our Lord and your husband... I praise God for the work He is doing in your family. May He bless you...

    I have been so busy I have not been able to get a post up the last 2 days. I am anxious to get on sometime today. :0)

    Thanks for sharing.

    JOYfully in Him,
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete