Sunday, February 01, 2009

"The heart of her husband safely trusts her;

so he will have no lack of gain. She does him good and not evil all the days of her life."
Proverbs 31:11-12

I'm joining Kelly, a blogging friend, in a 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge. I think it needs another name. Like... 30-Day Hey You Wife Get Worked Over, Refined and Challenged While Encouraging Your Husband and Improving Your Marriage Challenge.

Whatever it's called, I'm in.

I don't expect it to be easy. Not the encouraging Surferman part, but the taming Robin part.

Each day there is something to read, and there is also a prayer guide.

These are the only rules.
* You can't say anything negative about your husband ...to your husband...or to anyone else, about your husband.
* Say something that you admire or appreciate about your husband...to your
husband...and to someone else, about your husband!


I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thanks for posting this! I love Nancy DeMoss's book "The Lies Women Believe..." I hadn't ever heard of the 30 day challenge, but I am currently trying to convince myself that I really could do this. I'm about to call my MIL and ask her to join me, I need real life accountability too! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete