1. Are you pleasant when you're ill, or are you a grumpy, fussy patient?
I don't get sick. Wait... I don't admit when I'm sick. I think I'm pleasant.
2. When you find out that school is canceled (due to inclement weather) what is your gut reaction?
Our weather is not extreme enough to cancel school. Maybe Grom and I should plan some "Snow Days" of our own. Hmmm... that could be fun.
3. What is one domestic skill you wish you could improve?
Laundry. It's no secret that I don't like laundry.
4. Do you decorate your home for Valentine's Day?
Not really. We put a few of those clings on a window, but I don't think that counts as decorating.
5. What song is on your mind today?
I had a worship song stuck in my head earlier today, but of course I can't remember which one it was now. Just remembered... Your Love is Extravagant by Casting Crowns.
6. Do you prefer contemporary movies or classic?
Both really. It's seems easier to watch contemporary movies.
7. How well do you "compartmentalize" your feelings? For example, how well can you put aside a really trying moment to deal with the immediate situation which is not related to the trying moment, e.g., putting aside a tiff with your spouse in order to finish wallpapering a room.
Maybe too good. I'm really good at being "up".
8. What is the first thing that attracted you to your spouse? (Or if you're single, to your best friend.)
His height. He's 6' 6 1/2" tall.
9. When was the last time your heart raced?
Does exercise count?
10. What are your memories of Valentine's Day at school?
My memories are all very predictable... classroom parties and valentines from the grocery store. I remember a Valentine's Day when a police car pulled into our driveway. A boy in my sister's class got out and delivered a handmade valentine card to my sister. He said he had forgotten to bring her valentine to school so his Dad (the policeman) brought him by to drop it off. After he left, we went through her bag of valentines from school and found a card from the boy. I think he had a crush.
11. If you were going to receive candy for Valentine's Day, which would you prefer?
None this year please. How about a case of caffeine free Diet Dr. Pepper instead?
12. Red or pink?
Check out more random questions and answers at 2nd Cup of Coffee.