Thursday, February 11, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

originally posted at MyMedifast blog
I just don't want to post an update this week.

It's not that I haven't lost weight. I have. 1.8 pounds. 58.2 pounds total in 14 weeks. I'm still averaging over 4 pounds a week.

I'm in a bit of a funk.

It's been a busy week. My exercise has dropped off with the busyness. I don't have as much time to think about food and I've been bad about planning. I know that planning is so important to my success. I need to adjust and regroup.

Guess what? I have a new plan.

I joined a 40 day challenge. It starts on Wednesday, but I'm going to actually start on Tuesday. (We're going away for the weekend. I'll stay on plan but I'll have to stay flexible).

Here's my commitment...
  • I will weigh every Thursday am during the 40 days and THAT IS IT.
  • I will not doctor or mess with my Medifast foods for 40 days
  • I will drink all my water for 40 days
  • I will regard the condiment/snack allowance as a MAY have, not as a MUST have each day
  • I will move my body (exercise) in an "extra" way every day
  • I will not eat cheese (except cottage cheese)
  • I will record everything I put in my mouth
In other news...
I bought some new jeans. 3 sizes smaller than the ones I was wearing when I started MF. I decided I didn't want to wait until I could get into the jeans in my closet. They arrived today and they fit. WOO HOO!

My discovery of the week: Water is really important.
When I drink a lot of water...
  • I feel better.
  • I lose better.
  • I'm less hungry.
Even so, it's really easy to get busy and not drink. I'm looking for tips and tricks to increase my water consumption. Share yours in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment