Saturday, February 27, 2010

gratitude - february 13

holy experience

I'm still getting around to posting some pictures from our trip to San Francisco last month.

193. The bashful way Grom stands back observing and waiting... struggling to make his desire to do something known.

194. The bashful way I stand back observing and waiting wanting to help my son do what the things he wants to do.

195. Stepping outside my comfort, to deny my self and my insecurities to make it happen for Grom.

IMG_3345

196. The meticulous way he prepares his work surface for the impending masterpiece.

IMG_3346

197. The blank slate God gives me... constantly.
Through the LORD’s mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. Lamentations 3:22-23
IMG_3352

198. Simple fun. Glass, green tempera paint, water, brushes and squeegees.

199. People who think of such things.

IMG_3357

200. Seeing how things take shape.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
IMG_3366

IMG_3365

201. squeegees - it's a really fun word... both to spell and to say.

IMG_3361

202. collaboration and sharing.

IMG_3344

203. This is art. I wish we could've taken it home. It does give me a great idea for an old sliding door we are changing out.

Children's Museums are the best. So much fun tailored just for little guys. We had a great time at the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito. Consider joining the Gratitude Community! Just jump in with your own counting!

How to begin your own 1000 Gift List ::: How Gratitude Can Change your Life

No comments:

Post a Comment