Saturday, February 06, 2010

iPhone camera hint

Any iPhone users out there? I learned something that was revolutionary to me this week about the camera in my iPhone. I have to share it.

My iPhone camera gets used a lot. It's frustrating and I get a lot of bad pictures for every good one. The shutter never seemed to trigger when it was supposed to. Or the action of tapping the "take a picture" button would jiggle the camera and mess up the photo.

So, here's the trick. The button triggers when your finger comes off the button, not when you touch the button. When you want to take a picture, hold your finger on the button. When you're ready to take the photo, take your finger off the button and the picture will take. So simple.

My blog photos should get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment