I stopped because the questions were often inappropriate (I deleted them when I answered). I didn't feel like I had any chance to change that or bring Jesus to that meme. While I don't miss questions about things that should be private, I do miss some of the fun random questions.
Lookie what I stumbled upon today! Linda, more affectionately known as Lidna, has thought of another dozen to ask. If you'd like to join in please visit 2nd Cup of Coffee .
1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
Right before Christmas, we went to pizza with Surferman's family. They bought a "family special". There were these rolls.... big puffy, white bread rolls... warm from the oven... and butter. They looked really good and smelled fantastic. I did NOT cave. I am very determined about staying on plan and cravings haven't been a problem... all glory to God.
2. M & M's or Skittles?
M&M's (peanut butter M&M's if I get a choice).
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
If I have, it wasn't done purposefully. I'm trying again this year.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
I wake up pretty quick once I'm out of bed. I can get out of the house in no time flat. It's quite remarkable. But, back to the getting out of bed part... that takes a long time. I love to snooze.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
Surferman and I went on a cruise as part of our trip to Israel back in 1999 (yikes that was a long time ago). We went to Patmos, Mykonos and Ephesus. I have looked into cruises lately. They are pretty affordable.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
I don't think I have a "favorite". Lately I like Amy Adams. There always seems to be a character issue that comes up that changes my opinion.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Sweat pants with words on the booty.
Scarves worn with tank tops.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
On a scale of 1-10, I'd say I'm a solid 8, maybe a slight 9.
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I'm not good at sending greeting cards. I buy them in bulk for church and usually have Grom make them when I need one personally. Who can resist a hand drawn card from a 5 year old?
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
I cut about 6 inches off my hair a couple of months ago, but it didn't really change the style. I'm on the cusp of something radical. Maybe I'll make it a reward for meeting a weight loss goal. I'm thinking about lightening my hair to be the same color as Grom's. And then maybe some layers.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
Groceries. For the most part I love shopping for food. The thrill of the hunt... the search for a bargain.. all those cheeses...
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Am I forgetting anything? Where did I leave that cup of coffee? Do I have my phone? Where are my keys? All of these fly through my head simultaneously.