Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can I get 12 comments?

originally posted at my Medifast blog

Week 12 has come to an end.

I'm sitting here enjoying a cup of tea and a cup of "ice cream". Life is good!

I've been thinking about writing this week's update all day. I don't feel like I have a lot to say.

I lost 2.8 pounds today for a total of 51.2 pounds.

I added another bead to my bracelet today in celebration of 50 pounds of weight loss. It's great to earn rewards.

I found out this week that water is really important. We traveled last weekend and I didn't drink nearly as much water as I should have. My weekend weights (for challenges on the boards) were sorely affected (or should that be effected... I'm not sure).

I'm also realizing that it's time to step up the exercise. Hey, who am I kidding... it's time to start the exercise! I've done a little bit of Wii, but not enough to take it past "fun" to "fun and exercise". I'm challenging myself to additional activity everyday this week. Anybody want to go for a walk?

My discovery of the week: It's easiest to keep it simple. I make a bunch of the same stuff and keep eating it until it is gone. This week I'm still stuck on caulifower. I mix it with some cottage cheese and parmesan. I haven't made Surferman try it so I don't know if it's enjoyable in general or just to my dieting taste buds.

Until next week...
Less Robin

5 comments:

  1. keep going, going going!!! And give me an idea of when I can bake something yummy for you...=) ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss!
    Thanks for posting at my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an inspiration! While Alycia is home recuperating , she is going to be my personal training...think mean sergeant!

    ReplyDelete