Sunday, January 24, 2010

Friday Fave Five

1. A different Chuck... my Chuck Taylor One Stars. I love them. They are comfortable, stylish and take me back to my youth. I wish I could remember exactly when I wore them, but I suspect it was the same period of time that I sometimes tinted my hair pink and blue. (Of course it was temporary color... I've always been a chicken). They were a steal at Target. Surferman has a pair too, so I have to make sure he's not wearing his when we go out.


2. Rain! It rained all week. Hail, lightening and thunder too! I love it. Our hills are greening up and sometimes it feels like we should start building an ark.

3. Buddy Time with Grom - Surferman started it. He lies down with Grom. They cuddle and tell stories. I wish I could say that I take my turn putting Grom to bed, but I don't. I always have something I want to do. This week, Grom picked Mommy for some Buddy Time. It was nice having that sweet time with my sweet boy. I think I'll be taking more turns.

4. Getting to wear my orange raincoat... alot! See # 2.

5. Good Earth Tea - If you've had it you'll know what I'm talking about... it's spice and sweet and warmth and comfort all wrapped into one lovely cup of tea. If you haven't had it, you should.

Friday's Fave Five is hosted by Susanne at Living to Tell the Story.

photo credits
2.Umbrella by Joe Shlabotnik
3.With Love... by suchitra prints
5. Tea for Two by by naama

No comments:

Post a Comment