Monday, January 11, 2010

gratitude community - january 11

136. a break from school to celebrate the birth of my Savior

137. the Monday after a break from school to celebrate the birth of my Savior when precious routines restart

Photobucket

138. brushing teeth without Mommy hovering

139. a small funky mirror placed by a very tall Surferman who realized that a very short Grom can't see himself when he brushes his teeth.

Photobucket

140. the man who carries my hot chocolate to my car most every morning when I can't because my arms are too full of backpacks, lunch bags, a purse, a sweater, keys...

Photobucket

141. the brand new play yard that brings happiness to my boy and countless other kinders

Photobucket

142. that daily walk from my car to his classroom... the opportunity to connect and pray and hug

Photobucket

142. the book that taught me how to get Grom to carry his own backpack and lunch bag

Photobucket

143. turning in homework that was done without hassles and yelling

Photobucket

144. a fresh haircut

Photobucket

145. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1

Photobucket

146. Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. Genesis 1:14-15

Photobucket

147. For all the gods of the peoples are idols,But the LORD made the heavens. 1 Chronicles 16:26

Photobucket

148. Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad;And let them say among the nations, “The LORD reigns.” 1 Chronicles 16:31

Photobucket

149. He alone spreads out the heavens,And treads on the waves of the sea; Job 9:8

150. That my eyes are open to the majesty and creation and glory of God

Want to recognize happiness? Become a Joy Finder? Consider joining the Gratitude Community! Count your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment