136. a break from school to celebrate the birth of my Savior
137. the Monday after a break from school to celebrate the birth of my Savior when precious routines restart
138. brushing teeth without Mommy hovering
139. a small funky mirror placed by a very tall Surferman who realized that a very short Grom can't see himself when he brushes his teeth.
140. the man who carries my hot chocolate to my car most every morning when I can't because my arms are too full of backpacks, lunch bags, a purse, a sweater, keys...
141. the brand new play yard that brings happiness to my boy and countless other kinders
142. that daily walk from my car to his classroom... the opportunity to connect and pray and hug
142. the book that taught me how to get Grom to carry his own backpack and lunch bag
143. turning in homework that was done without hassles and yelling
144. a fresh haircut
145. In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1
146. Let there be lights in the firmament of the heavens to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs and seasons, and for days and years; and let them be for lights in the firmament of the heavens to give light on the earth”; and it was so. Genesis 1:14-15
147. For all the gods of the peoples are idols,But the LORD made the heavens. 1 Chronicles 16:26
148. Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad;And let them say among the nations, “The LORD reigns.” 1 Chronicles 16:31
149. He alone spreads out the heavens,And treads on the waves of the sea; Job 9:8
150. That my eyes are open to the majesty and creation and glory of God
Want to recognize happiness? Become a Joy Finder? Consider joining the Gratitude Community! Count your blessings!