Sunday, January 10, 2010

Books Read in 2009

My reading list from 2009.

Jennifer Chiaverni
The Quilter's Apprentice
Round Robin
The Cross Country Quilters
The Runaway Quilt
The Quilter's Legacy

Diane Mott Davidson
Chopping Spree (unabridged audio book)
Double Shot (unabridged audio book)

Kim Edwards
The Memory Keeper's Daughter

Neta Jackson
Yada Yada #7

Karen Kingsbury
Between Sundays
A Time to Dance
A Time to Embrace

Charles Martin
Wrapped in Rain

Lisa Samson
Tiger Lillie
Embrace Me

Peter Walsh
It's All Too Much(skimmed)
Enough Already! (skimmed)
Does This Clutter Make My Butt Look Fat? (skimmed)
How to Organize (Just About) Everything (skimmed)

If you want to know more about any of these books, feel free to ask. I haven't written a book report in quite some time, but I do have some opinions.

Unfortunately, my television list would be much longer. Maybe I should get some credit for all those books I read with Grom.

I hope to read more for me in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment