Sunday, February 24, 2008

What's for Dinner - Week of February 25th


Monday
Broccoli
Apricot Apple Sauce

Tuesday - Library Night
Salmon Quiche - Quiche in a Bag recipe 
(make 2 more veggie quiches for freezer)
Garlicky Green Beans
Biscuits

Wednesday - cKc / OT Study
Potato Corn Chowder

Thursday
LEFTOVERS - Clean out that freezer!

Friday
(make 2 additional for the freezer)
Tortillas
Salad

Saturday
Dinner out with Surferman's Dad

Sunday
My Parent's cook dinner!

See what others are eating at Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday

3 comments:

  1. That quiche in a bag is brilliant, I'm going to have to make a couple of those for nights when things don't go according to plan *L*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great menu! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I'm SO late for commenting back, but your menu looks great (hope it taste(d) just as good!)

    I'm enjoying reading your blog - especially the from frumpy to fabulous posts! I think it is something that all mom's go through every once in a while (though I do have a no-sweatpants/lounge/pyjama pants to the store rule unless I am physically ill and going to pick up a prescription before retiring to bed! Then, and only then, will I allow myself to wear workout or sleep-wear to the store! :)

    Best of luck and enjoy the rest of your week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete