Tuesday, February 19, 2008

From Frumpy to Fabulous - Day 11

Dressing

Shopping for undergarments and pajamas brought a few new clothing pieces into my closet too.

I'm experiencing tops that a cut a little to low to wear anywhere but at home.  I found a couple of camisoles (one white, one black) that hopefully will make some of my shirts more wearable.  I think it's funny that I wear 2 shirts to be decent, but that neither of those shirts are modest alone.

Another wardrobe problem I have is tops that are too short.  I'm hopeful that the camis will help that problem too.

My closet needs a good weeding.  I have a knack of catching spilled food on my front.  I'm plagued with stains.  It's time to get rid of the ones that I can't get the stains out of.

I find that my day starts smoother if I think about what I'm going to wear the night before.  The easiest way to ruin a day is to find out that all your pants  (or at least the wearable ones) are sitting wet in a washer somewhere.  I'm not good at getting the laundry done.

Onto other fabulous news... 3 days in row of waking early and having time in the Word.  I'm looking forward to the day when I've lost count.

No comments:

Post a Comment