Monday, February 18, 2008

From Frumpy to Fabulous - Day 9


Exercise

Walking is my exercise of choice.  

In the past, I found that if I could find someone to drag along with me that I was much better at being consistent.  I have had some great walking buddies in the past.  

I'm stuck for a little while.  Grom doesn't like to sit in the stroller and his tricycle just doesn't go fast enough.  I know it's a season.  Soon enough he'll be riding a bike and I'll be begging him to stay where I can see him while I'm walking.

For now... it looks like I'm doomed to a treadmill or getting out of the house before Surferman leaves in the morning.

I am getting up at 5 am this week to spend time with God.  I should also have time to get myself around the loop or to do some time on the treadmill.

I love to exercise.  I love to exercise.  I love to exercise.... think I can convince myself?

Emma's helping me be fabulous.  Read more HERE.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love to exercise too! (Ha ha--think postitive)

    Thanks for visiting me! :-)

    We have not tried the lentil lasagna yet...I hope it turns out well. I will let you know.

    We have tried this lentil recipe and do love it. Lentil tacos. It is a staple in our menu.

    Blessings, Bella

    Here is the link to the recipe:
    http://lildaisiesgourmetpantry.blogspot.com/2007/10/best-lentil-tacos.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin, walking was also my choice of exercise when I lost 60 lbs five years ago. I have gained a little weight back and I need to have a walking buddy as well. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete