Thursday, February 14, 2008

From Frumpy to Fabulous - Day 6

Hair

Oh no!  Hair!  My hair is a problem.

I saw the same hairdresser from 1987 to 2005.  I loved Margaret because she knew me and knew my hair.  She knew what my hair could do and would do.  She also knew what I would do.  Margaret was a talented cutter, colorist and therapist.  She knew when I really wanted change and when I was acting impulsively.  I followed her from salon to salon.  And then... she stopped cutting hair.

Since then I've been a drift.  I tried a gal for awhile.  She wasn't great, but she was nice enough and she tried.  At the end of the last cut she gave me (which was super uneven and choppy - not on purpose) she said that she hoped I was happy with my cut because she felt like she didn't know what she was doing because she was pregnant.  Maybe she should have disclosed her loopiness before she started cutting my hair.

I'm still looking for a stylist.  Guess I need to find one if I want to be fabulous.

To read more about this challenge, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment