Thursday, February 21, 2008

From Frumpy to Fabulous - Day 12

Reading for Pleasure

I enjoy reading.  I go in spurts.  I'm in a spurt right now.  

There are so many great books.  I managed to miss a lot of Classics in High School and College.  I have parenting books to learn from.  Cookbooks count too, right?  I like to read fiction before bed.  

Unfortunately, I have needed to use my before bed reading time to spend some (last minute) time with God reading His Word.

But now that I'm almost fabulous, I'm getting up early and being so blessed reading the Bible.  And I have time to do some reading for pleasure.  I'd have more if I'd turn off the stinking television.

I made a list of books that I want to read.

Who are your favorite authors?  What kind of books do you like to read?

I'm on my way to being fabulous with Emma's help.

No comments:

Post a Comment