1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
well... right now... I'm procrastinating going to bed.
and I still don't have my office papers cleaned up...
and you should see all the undone things on my to do list
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
after I turn off the light, I'm asleep in no time flat. I never get to say "amen"
I usually sleep through the night, but lately I've been waking up between 3:45 and 4 a.m. for no particular reason. It's weird.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
It's hard to be stylish when you're huge. I go for comfortable and not embroidered and dowdy. Not sure what decade that would be. I liked the preppy clothes of the early 80s.
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
Caesar Salad with homemade dressing
Aunt Theo's Potatoes and BBQd chicken thighs
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
When I stay up too late, I seem to buy things online that I don't need. Last thing I bought... some handmade journals (aren't they cool?)
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
That it would involve the beach somehow.
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
a hot fudge sundae
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
sourdough - toasted with real butter
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
My studio - it's a creative space where I get things done - decorated with retro prints and orange. I just wish it were neater and less cluttered - but I guess that wouldn't fit my personality.
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
calendar, to do list, prayer, consulting with Surferman and screaming into my towel after I shower
Linda does a great job of coming up with random fun for us each week. Give it a try.