Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. I precook ground beef or turkey and have portions in the freezer. Canned sauce (with an extra can of cut tomatoes) and spaghetti noodles. Add a salad and a day old garlic bread from the freezer and dinner can be on the table in less than 20 minutes.
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
I'd never turn down a trip to Maui.
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
We found family that escaped France to England. They floated across the Channel in sealed wine barrels to be rug makers. Wilton Carpets to be exact.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
I drove a green Volkswagen Bug with a bumper sticker that said "0-60 in 15 minutes"
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
coffee. Free Starbucks for a year would be excellent.
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
I detest raw tomatoes, but love tomato soup, ketchup, spaghetti sauce... anything with cooked tomatoes. (I'm not sure this is much of a secret).
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Well, since it won't buy a cup of coffee... I guess I'd buy Surferman a double cheeseburger from Burger King. He loves them. (I guess I would have to find tax in my coin jar).
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
when Grom licks my face when he's pretending to be Mai dog.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
eat my Medifast food
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?
We are going to San Francisco with good friends for Memorial Day. We're going to have so much fun.
There is a whole-lotta randomness going on at Linda's. Go check out the quirks