Friday, May 21, 2010

How I spent my Friday...

Surferman and I made a run to Ikea.

The closest one is just over 200 miles away. We drove there and back today.

We went to buy the wardrobe system for our new closet. It's going to be great. We are going to be so organized.

We found most of the parts we needed. Did you catch that "most"? We'll be shopping again soon.

Those Ikea folks have some crazy names for stuff. I don't think they can spell though.

Have you ever seen the Ikea Furniture Name Generator? Give it a try. It's good for a chuckle.

My poor minivan complained from the weight of the boxes all the way home.

It was a really nice day. We had time to talk in the car and listen to a good book on tape and some Dave Ramsey. Topped it off with a little bit of sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment