Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Random Dozen - 5/26/10
1. Would you rather host party or simply attend a party?
host a party... for sure. I'm surprisingly shy in party situations.
2. Tell us about the most memorable party you've been to.
our wedding reception was exceptional... past that it's hard to say... I've been to some great parties.
3. What is one thing you hope for in the after-life?
besides being in the eternal presence of Jesus... see #9 - calorie free of course.
4. What do you enjoy most about sunshine?
the warmth - that feeling when your bones are warm
5. When you attend a bridal/baby shower, do you prefer to bring your own gift or chip in with others to buy a larger gift?
either. Anyone want to go in on something for Meagan?
6. Would you rather have a FREE week of having your house cleaned or all of your meals cooked for you and your family?
without a doubt... house cleaning
7. What song describes your mood today?
Dead Man's Party - Surferman and I are out for the count. Nothing is staying down.
8. What is something you received for your own bridal shower/wedding that you still own or use? (If you are not married, feel free to sub a gift you received a long time ago.)
We have lots of things... I still LOVE the silverware we received.
9. Your favorite flavor of ice cream is?
Ben and Jerry's "Everything but the" - yummy!
10. When was the last time you felt "tested?"
see #9. I've also had some busy times in the last couple of weeks that were testing.
11. "[Fill in the blank] is a food that once I start eating I find really hard to stop."
12. "-----" is the best motivation.
I don't think I know what motivates me... maybe family, maybe an event... not sure.