1. Please share one memory of your high school graduation.
We had Grad Night at school. The parents brought in carnival rides and games. There was an In N Out Burger wagon that made all the burgers we could eat, and a local hair salon even did makeovers. It went all night. It was a Roman toga party. There is a picture somewhere and boy was I cute. I rocked my toga.
2. What is one "emergency use" item you keep in your vehicle at all times?
baby wipes or as Grom now calls them... big kid wipes
3. In your region, do you celebrate graduation open houses? Addendum: (If so,) how many open houses/bridal showers/weddings are on your upcoming events calendar?
We call them graduation parties. We haven't been invited to any this season. So far I know of one wedding this summer.
4. Tell me one truth you believe about motherhood.
Train up a child in the way he should go;5. What was the last thing you broke?
even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6 ESV
I don't remember. But I try to be thankful for the time I got to use / enjoy the broken item instead of grieving over it's loss.
6. On average, how many pieces of junk mail do you receive daily?
5 or 6. Unless it's Tuesday, then it's all junk.
7. Do you like to shop by catalog?
Catalogs are junk mail these days. They go straight into the trash. I shop online.
8. Is lawn maintenance at your house a "his job," a "her job" or "his/her job" or "that's why we have teenagers" job?
We don't have a lawn, but yard maintenance is Alfredo's job. He came with our rental and does a great job.
9. Which room would you like to redecorate in your home?
When we're done with our remodeling project, our master bedroom and bathroom should be gorgeous. Everything else has been recently done. I think the next big project will be re-doing our back deck.
10. Do you read a newspaper regularly, or do you read most of your news on line?
I read news online, but actually get most of my news from AM radio on my way to work in the morning.
11. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I trust in God's perfect will.
12. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
How about... doing the right things right?