Sunday, January 11, 2009

What's for Dinner - Week of January 12, 2009

Guess what? We're eating again this week. Here's my plan...

Monday
Pinto Beans
Rice
Cheese
Salsa

Tuesday
Stir Fry Veggies and Shrimp
Rice
Fruit

Wednesday
Potluck Dinner at Church
I don't know what I'm taking yet.

Thursday
The Quilters are coming to my house.
Something Savory?
Something Sweet?
Drinks?

YOYO- you're on you're own
~we'll find something from the freezer and pantry~

Friday
Steak and a Movie Night

Saturday
Date Night (I hope!)

Sunday
Family Dinner
~my folks cook~

It's a pretty simple week. No new recipes unless I decide to experiment on my friends.

Check out more menu plans - some with recipes - at Organizing Junkie. She's hosting a giveaway this week.

If you don't menu plan, give it a try. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment