Sunday, January 25, 2009

Daybook January 26, 2009

FOR TODAY... Monday January 26, 2009

Outside My Window... a gentle breeze is moving some towels on the line.

I am thinking... about some hurting moms I've met recently. Lord, help them.

I am thankful for... family. We had a nice Christmas celebration with my Dad's side of the family. It was great to see cousins and their kids. Grom had so much fun. Here's the text of an email I just got from my Grandma.
i just have to tell you how proud i am of my family...my children, my grandchildren, and my adorable little greatgrandchildren..you all bring joy and happiness to me... and i love you all soooo much...you are wonderful parents to your children ...and i know you will feel the same as i do when you reach my age..lve, mimi
p.s. don't hve some e-mail addresses so pls pass on to the ones i hve missed..
From the kitchen... baked halibut and bento boxes galore.

From the schoolroom... If Jesus Came to My House (BFIAR).

I am wearing... my second favorite t-shirt (magenta) with shirring and buttons, black pants, black shoes.

I am creating... valentine's day book for Surferman. I'm going to a craft night tonight and I'm going to work on his gift.

I am going... crafting tonight. It'll be nice to have time with girlfriends and a chance to exercise some creativity.

I am reading... Round Robin and Shepherding Your Childs Heart. (see last week)

I am hoping... to get a bunch of stuff done this week. I have lists of lists.

I am hearing... the constant shoosh of traffic on Hwy 1.

Around the house... WE GOT THAT RAT! He was huge. I won't miss him.

One of my favorite things... a vanilla latte made at home and some time alone with my computer before I start making dinner... wait! that's happening right now!

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Surferman parents are in town so hopefully we'll see them some. Other than that it's a normal busy week of work, school (Surferman started a class at Community College), church, homeschool, yada yada.

Here is picture I am sharing...
These are our new surfboard rugs running down our long hall. They are really fun.

Read other Daybook's at Peggy's Blog, The Simple Woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment