Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Proof that God blesses me

San Luis Sourdough bread is a really big deal at my house. It really is delicious. Good with peanut butter, good for a sandwich, just plain good.

The 11th Commandment: Thou Shall Not Runneth Out of SLO Dough.

I planned a special trip (20 miles one way) to Costco just to restock.

Here's what I found...

proof that God blesses me.

It's just one of the little things. God blesses me in big ways (Surferman for example... you should see how that man is growing and being refined) and in little ways. May my eyes always be open to the goodness of my Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Great "thunking" post! BTW did you know about the SLO sourdough discount store? At least I think it's still around. Maybe we should add that to our FFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, sooooo good lightly toasted with just a tiny bit of butter and a thin layer of PB over it.

    Aaaaahhhh I miss it!

    Although, Trader Joe's has an okay substitute, and it does the trick when 2000 miles from SLO!

    ReplyDelete