Friday, January 23, 2009

Prayer for a Child


Here's what we did with Prayer for a Child in addition to the curriculum.

Books we read in addition:
First Prayers illustrated by Anna Marie Magagna
The Milk Makers by Gail Gibbons
A few more but I returned them to the library before I blogged... sorry.

Videos:
Dairy Farming for Kids
Bread Come to Life

Here's our lapbook.


I made a pdf of the sequencing cards, the bread and milk picture pages and the "People to Pray For" elements. If you'd like the file, leave a comment with your email.

Letter P coloring page

P Words Book

Words that start with P

Circle Words that start with P

Praying Hands dot to dot

Lord's Prayer Puzzle - print on cardstock

Coloring Page - Psalm 61:1, Luke 11:1

Praying Hands Memory Verse Craft

Cow printout

Make a Silly Sandwich Book

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robin,

    Would you be willing to share your pdf files with HSS?

    Email me if you would..

    ami at homeschoolshare dot com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robin,

    Would you be willing to share these pdf files with me? I'm doing this book next month for our co-op. :)

    Thank you,

    aprilwarnick@gmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin! Would you mind sending me the PDF, we're about to start this BFIAR book. Thanks so much for sharing all you do with us!

    equusbeth at gmail

    ReplyDelete