Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thursday Thunks - 1/22/09



1. Obama tattoos. What do you think of people who got one?
Obama tattoos? That's the dumbest thing I've heard lately. Have you ever seen a tattoo on an old person... U G L Y ... that's all I'm saying

2. How many blogs do you read a day, and do you always comment?
I have 135 feeds in Bloglines. I do a good job of keeping up with them. I comment occasionally. Sometimes I get behind and dump them to start over. I'm constantly evaluating if I want to keep up with a blogger.

3. Do you know to swim?
Yep.

4. Describe your favorite shirt.
I'm wearing it right now. It's a beautiful deep purple color with short sleeves and some fun detail around the neckline - pleats that are sewn into Xs kinda. It's hard to explain. It's soft and comfortable and I always get compliments when I wear it. I think I got it at Target, so it was a deal too.

5. What is one thing that is ALWAYS on your grocery list? Extra points for imagination and creativity. biggrin.gif
San Luis Sourdough Bread.

6. Have you ever done any acting?
Aside from school plays in elementary school... no.

7. I just made a delicious smelling dinner with mystery meat. Will you have some?
Sure as long as it's not road kill.

8. If you are driving in the rain and you see a person walking along the road, do you intentionally try to splash them?
NO! That's mean.

9. Yearbooks- do you still have any from school? I don't think so. I did Yearbook all through High School and was the Managing Editor my Senior Year. I had all my High School Memories in a box in the garage that got filled with water when the roof leaked. I believe the Yearbooks were casualties. I'm ok with it.... now.

10. What kind of shampoo do you use?
John Freida Sheer Blonde - because I'm much more blonde in my mind than the top of my head shows. It can't hurt can it?

11. And just to counter Ber's first question from last week.... What's the hottest temps you have experienced? Last year we had a heat wave strike our normally foggy and cool coast. My little town hit 118F one of the days. We don't normally need air conditioning. Sweltering is a great word.

Thursday Thunks is a blog meme for those who need a little kick in the butt to find something to post about. Head over there and play along if you want. I'd love to hear what you thunk. If you're in my feed reader, I'll be sure to comment.

7 comments:

  1. Good answers. I agree about how tattoos look on old skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the answers! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 118?? Holy cow!

    Great answers! Have a great Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 135 blogs and you've never read mine? Oh yeh. I forgot I hadn't read yours until today... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wholly schmoly that's too many blogs to read! LOL
    Yikes, 118...scary.
    Happy Thursday :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, 135 blogs! That's a lot. No wonder you have a bunch of links! It made me decide to count mine - I have 49 right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha! I thought, 135 blogs, wow that's A LOT. Then Kristen's comment of only 49, so I checked how many I have in my bloglines...72. Disclaimer here: I actually only keep up with a handful (church family and Ethiopian adopters) and erase the rest of them.

    Oh, and the tattoo question...I've seen tattoos on older people and it ain't a pretty sight!

    ReplyDelete