Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Yada Yada Gifts

It's good to be digiscrapping again.

I've been playing with Apple's Pages and also learning more about Photoshop and Illustrator. I know that Photoshop and Illustrator have a lot going for them, but Pages... wow is it simple. Both of the projects below were done with Pages and free digiscrapping papers and fonts I've found around the web.

If you've read any of the Yada Yada Prayer group books you'll immediatedly recognize this idea for birthday gifts.

First for spunky Katie's birthday...
Katie means "pure". I found a great verse, "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God. Mathhew 5:8. The image size is 2"x3".

Next for dear Stacey's birthday...
Stacey means "resurrection". For her, the dictionary definitions seemed appopriate. If I had looked at an actual dictionary, I think a picture of her would be there. The image size is 4"x6"

These are fun little projects. I'm collecting frames and hope to continue the idea for many friends.

If you'd like more info or credits on digiscrapping elements that I used or fonts. Please leave a comment.

1 comment:

  1. Cool Robin! I have never heard of digiscrapping before. Where did you get these ideas?

    ReplyDelete