Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Spring Cleaning - Information and Inspiration

I loved watching Clean Sweep. It was a great show. They would go to a home and help the owners declutter and organize two rooms. Peter Walsh was the best organizer. He has gone on to write a bunch of books and make some guest appearances on various shows.

I just got a pile of his books from the library. They'll never become clutter because they have to go back in three weeks. I hope to get some inspiration and maybe an idea or two.

It's interesting to me that the covers on two of these books are orange. Does orange appeal to disorganized people or is it an organized color? Or does Peter Walsh just like orange like I do?

Thanks for the input with the office cupboard vs office room. I appreciate it. An office armoire wins.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...Orange might be a color of home improvement. Like Home Depot or something.

    ReplyDelete