Monday, April 20, 2009

Daybook April 20, 2009

FOR TODAY... Monday April 20, 2009

Outside My Window... Dark, still and warm. Tons of bugs.

I am thinking... about hitting the hay.

I am thankful for... Erika. She makes me laugh because she makes herself laugh.

From the kitchen... veggies and strange stuff from the pantry.

From the schoolroom... Katy and the Big Snow. It's weird to read books about snow when it's hot outside. Another of my recent failures in planning...

I am wearing... black cargo capris and a deep red t-shirt with sparkles.

I am creating... Grom's slippers. They are knitted and just need to be sewn.

I am going... to try to not raise my voice with Grom tomorrow. I'm tired of him not listening and I'm tired of getting crabby with him. I haven't been consistent.

I am reading... Between Sundays by Karen Kingsbury.

I am hoping... to keep my Spring Cleaning and organizing going even though I'm not living at my house.

I am hearing... a silly movie playing in the background. Why do I need noise?

Around the house... craziness. My sister and her husband and the princesses have moved in while their house is being remodeled. They are trying to settle in while I'm trying to figure out where I am.

One of my favorite things... playing the "that's crazy" game in the car with Grom. You probably don't know how to play. Here's the gist... I say something, like "you know what's crazy... a turtle driving a car" and Grom says something like "you know what's crazier... a turtle driving a car talking on a cell phone" and it goes on and on.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: lots of driving, some organizing, feeding cats, trying to be consistent with Grom, work, and hopefully lots of fun.

Here is picture I am sharing... orange flowers always make me happy.photo by exper

How you can be praying for me and mine... pray that our housesitting time would be an adventure and that I'd stop complaining about it.

Read other Daybook's at Peggy's Blog, The Simple Woman.

2 comments:

  1. A young boy who won't listen? We are so there right now. I hear you on that one.

    Love the orange flowers.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just letting you know that I have linked to your blog post of ask mr bear. You can see my post here
    http://ourhomescoolinglinks.blogspot.com/2009/04/ask-mr-bear.html
    Sounds like you had fun with your B4Fiar.
    Shaz

    ReplyDelete