Monday, April 20, 2009

What's for Dinner - Week of April 20, 2009


Life is crazy. Surferman, Grom and I are housesitting for friends of my parents. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I thought this was a good idea. It's been quite an upheaval. We sleep, get up, run off to where we go during the day, run back to our house, get dinner somehow, go to bed and start it all over again. I have lists of things to remember to do and to remember to get.

And on top of it all, it was really hot today. Over 90. I live at the coast. It's not supposed to be over 90.

Anyway, this is about what we're eating... enough complaining.

I'm still working on using up my pantry and freezer.

Monday
so... we were supposed to have... but I was in a mood... and we have money in our envelope...
so... we went out. I had a great cheeseburger.

Tuesday
~watch the Princesses~
Red Cabbage and Apples
Pumpernickel Bread and Butter

Wednesday
~potluck before
Kid's Club / Bible Study~
Bring Green Salad

Thursday
Shrimp and Veggie Stir Fry
Rice

Friday
~Care Team Meeting~
~helping hands meal~
Chicken Pasta with Veggies
Garlic Bread
Green Salad
Iced Pumpkin Cookies

Saturday
~cupcake decorating party~
Leftover pork sandwiches
Cole Slaw

Sunday
Fish?

No comments:

Post a Comment