Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday Thunks - 4/16/09

Thursday Thunk is a blogging meme that gives you something to blog about. I joined to add to the biographical quality of my blog. Think of it as another way to get to know me.

1. Have you ever been sucked in to the latest "thing"? (Like Harry Potter, the movie Titanic, social networking, etc. etc. etc.)
I got sucked into Facebook. I'll say it again... I don't really get it.

2. What software do you use for your email?
Mail. I use a Mac.

3. Are you comfortable being nude?
Ummm... in the shower, yes. Otherwise... not so much.

4. What is something you plan on doing this summer?
Lots of fun with Grom... swimming lessons, VBS, letterboxing, lots of bocce... maybe Disneyland.

5. Do you have a favorite movie/book quote? If so, what is it?
"Have fun storming the castle" from the Princess Bride. I used to say it all the time to Surferman as he left for work. Lately, I say, "No, I'm not asleep and I promise I'll get out of bed right after you leave." Silly Surferman buys it everytime.

6. How many email addresses do you have?
3 that I check regularly and a couple more that forward to ones that I check regularly. And one that I gave over to SPAM.

7. Is the sky falling?
Not usually.

8. Have you been to the Grand Canyon?
Yep. I was a kid. I have vague memories and not much desire to go back.

9. When was the last time you mailed a hand written letter?
A couple of months ago.

1 comment:

  1. that princess bride line is being committed to my memory as we speak

    ReplyDelete