Monday, April 06, 2009

Daybook April 6, 2009

FOR TODAY... Monday April 6, 2009

Outside My Window... It's really dark. Today has been a really long, but good day.

I am thinking... about going to bed.

I am thankful for... the wonderful young women God has put into my life.

From the kitchen... unleavened flatbread, unleavened flatbread and more unleavened flatbread for Passover at church on Wednesday night. Also goodies for the baby shower I'm hosting tomorrow evening.

From the schoolroom... Funtastic Frogs. I need to read more with Grom.

I am wearing... flip flops, black capris (enjoying the warm weather we've had the last couple of days) and floral print top.

I am creating... so much... digiscrapping projects, t-shirts for Easter morning, and a couple of quilts in progress.

I am going... to eat oatmeal for breakfast. Oatmeal is yummy.

I am reading... Cross Country Quilters still...

I am hoping... that people meet and accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior through the events of this week. And that I'd be willing to be used and to serve however He would want.

I am hearing... TV in the background.

Around the house... I don't feel like I'm going to be home much, but there is a lot that I want to get done. It's very frustrating.

One of my favorite things... cooking with Grom. I have been letting use knives for quite a while. He is very good with a paring knife. This week he was cutting some cooked chicken and the paring knife was just to small. I gave him a small santoku knife to try. He did a great job. He also decided that since he could use such a knife that he was "almost an adult". Not so fast buddy...

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: hold on tight... Baby Shower, Passover, Babysitting, Community BBQ, Concert?, Easter Sunrise Service, Easter Service, BBQ, Baptism... not to mention my plans for Spring Cleaning... pheeeww!

Here is picture I am sharing...the invitation to my church's Easter Celebration. It's going to be great!

How you can be praying for me and mine... Pray for health. All of us have been dealing with seasonal allergies. And Grom's best buddy has a fever. With all our plans for the week, I'm not excited about dealing with a sick Grom. Also pray for great weather this Sunday for Easter celebrations.

Read other Daybook's at Peggy's Blog, The Simple Woman.

1 comment:

  1. Robin, or whatever your name REALLY is = ) I just read your blog for the first time. Thank you for opening up your life to me and the others who read it. You are one amazing woman and I thank God for you. Keep pursuing Him...and sharing about your life and experiences.

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete