Sunday, June 03, 2007

What's for Dinner - Week of June 4th

When I posted my menus last week, I forgot we were going camping on the weekend. We had a great time "roughing it". We ate well, though not on from my plan. Surferman and I are wanting to eat differently - healthier. I hope this menu will start reflecting that decision.

Monday - Salad with leftover bbq chicken and assorted veggies

Tuesday - Crustless Quiche (from the freezer), vegetable, salad

Wednesday - Grilled Salmon, brown rice, vegetable, fruit

Thursday - Farmer's Market - EAT OUT!

Friday - Steak and a Movie Night - Steak, Salad, Baked Sweet Potatoes

Saturday - Hosting Baby Shower Brunch - Crispy Potato Quiche, Fruit, Asparagus, Cake

Surferman's Pizza - looking for a whole wheat crust recipe - topped with veggies, salad

Sunday - Sunday dinner with my folks

No comments:

Post a Comment