Saturday, June 09, 2007

Smart Habit Saturday

I am a complete failure at drinking water. I just don't think about it. When I do, it's too late to try to get it in my body unless I want to sleep on the potty. I'm not giving up, but I'm going to reduce my goal and baby step up to the 3 qts that I need to drink each day.

And to keep things moving, I'm adding a new habit.

Habit 3 - Lights out by 11 pm nightly.


Habit 2 - Drink 3 qts of water daily. Baby stepping with 1 qt/ day this week.
Habit 1 - Wash my face every night. On track - almost a habit!

Check out SMART Habits Saturday at The Lazy Organizer.

1 comment:

  1. Something that helps me drinking water is filling up my filtered pitcher daily. Yesterday when I was at wal-mart I found a little pink 1 liter water bottle. It's pink, cheap & some proceeds benefit breast cancer research - bonus. It's become easier for me to keep tabs on how much I've been drinking - or not. I'm right there with you on washing my face. I'm always glad when I do it though. Keep it up & good luck with lights out this week.

    ReplyDelete