Thursday, May 17, 2007

I WON! (ok, not really)

The results are in and even though I didn't win a prize, I still maintain that I'm the biggest winner of the challenge. I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but my room is still neat, organized and makes me smile every time I walk in the door.

I want to congratulate the winners. If you want to be inspired, go check out the great jobs they did. I also want to thank Organizing Junkie for providing the motivation to get something done that I'd be putting off for far too long. And thanks to Lifeorganizers for sponsoring the challenge.

Three Cheers! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!
1st Place - Marianne of Wigglywourms
2nd Place - Stacy (Aussie in America)
3rd Place - Cindy of Life with Littles
Honorable Mention - Stacey of A Measure of Grace

2 comments:

  1. I agree, I won too!! :-) I bet there are lots of people who would agree/argue with us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I definitely would agree! I am just so proud of everyone!!!

    So awesome :)

    Laura

    ReplyDelete