Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Random Dozen - 10/5/10

This week Linda asked for help with the questions...

1. From "Men Are Dumb ....": If you had a theme song that played whenever you walked into a room full of people, what would it be? Rockin' Robin of course.



2. From Pam of "Alert And Oriented x 4": Which of your shoes are your absolute favorite, and which are of the object of your most painful shoe-buyer's remorse? Most of my shoes are comfortable. All of my uncomfortable shoes are "dress up" shoes. My latest favorite shoes are Simples.

3. From Susanne of "Living to Tell the Story": Tell about your favorite birthday celebration that you've personally experienced. My birthday falls near Thanksgiving. One year, Surferman arranged for us to have the weekend in San Francisco. It was a fantastic surprise. We had a great time and had so much fun.

4. From Lori of "Just me and My Life": If you were a flavor of ice cream, which would you be? orange sherbet I guess... with hot fudge on top for sure.

5. Cindy Swanson of "Notes in the Key of Life" asks: Have you ever had a crush on a movie star? Who was it, and are you still crushing? No major crushes. I liked Aidan Quinn's blue eyes.


6. Jill from "Jill Boyd's Place" inquires: Glasses or braces--if you had to wear one, which would it be? glasses for sure... there are tons of cute frames and you can take them off without pain or an Orthodontist.

7. Nel from "Fasteneau Facts" asks: If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
right here... right now... or Maui.

8. Thena from "Patiently Waiting" wants to know: If money were no obstacle, what would be the perfect birthday gift to receive? I'd like a day where I only have to do things that I want to do. I'd spend the morning being pampered and the afternoon with my guys.

9. From "Life Through Bifocals," LynnMarie asks: What is your favorite birthday meal? My favorite birthday meal changes every year. One year it was grilled gigantic shrimp. Another year it was lasagna. And even Beef Dip sandwiches once. I'm going to have to start thinking about what I'm going to ask for this year. It's coming.

10. Debby at "Just Breathe" checks in with: Do you still send hand-written thank you notes?
I want to. I usually write at least a couple.

11. Linda from "Mocha with Linda" poses this question: What is something you've done that you never thought you'd do? Last summer I ate a raw tomato.

12. Jewel, my homegirl from Indiana who writes at "Musings from the World of Jewel," is very insistent that we answer this: Mount Rushmore honors four US Presidents: Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, and Roosevelt. If you could add any person to Mount Rushmore, who would you add and why? Benjamin Franklin maybe. History isn't one of my strengths. But it seems like he had a lot to do with the founding of our county and doesn't get as much credit because he wasn't a president.

1 comment:

  1. I've never thought of putting chocolate on sherbet. Aidan eyes are gorgeous. So how was that tomatoe? Loved reading your answers.

    ReplyDelete